Saturday, June 9, 2007

Menu Maker

I have had several requests for my loverly menu maker. I am willing to allow others use this love of my life program.

I have had some questions about errors, usage, and so on. We (meaning my husband) have set up the menu maker for easier accessibility and have added a few new features, like FAQ. This way everything will be all in one spot and we can answer the questions and comments in a more timely manner.

Please feel free to view my sidebar and you will see an option called "programs". Under that will be the Menu Maker. Check it out! If you are interested, try it and see if you like it. If you have questions, please don't be afraid to ask them. Just post them on the Google group that is listed and we can try to help you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is pretty cool. When I get time I will have to check it out!

Crazy Young Black Women said...

Being that I already have the Menu Maker and it has been updated, I think I would like a copy of the updated version!

frugalmom said...

Crazy Young Black Woman: You should be able to just download it from the sidebar there.

Amy said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing. I've been looking high and low for something like this.

frugalmom said...

Mrs. Chicken: Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find it as useful as I have. I love it!