Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rain

If it would ever stop raining....I could get out there to take a picture of the tree we planted. The one that was I was so long in choosing.

If it would ever stop raining....I could get out there and show you how great my tomatoes are doing and the herbs that I planted.

If it would ever stop raining....we could start our lawn irrigation system project. We meaning, not me. Rather my husband and his dad. I will just be in charge of making sure they stay hydrated and have full bellies.

If it would ever stop raining....we could get the irrigation system done and then get some grass seed down and maybe, just maybe my house wont look like I have dirt floors all the time.

But then...if it would ever stop raining and we got to get all that done and got the grass seed down...it wouldnt rain again for a long, long time because thats how my luck works!


7 comments:

Danni said...

Well, aren't you a negative Nellie today? ;-) I am SO like you. I took a look at our extended weather forecast and about had a nervous breakdown: rain for the next 10 days!! And by Friday...the high temp is only supposed to reach 51 degrees.
Oh well, misery loves company, right? At least we both are having crap weather. :-D

frugalmom said...

Danni: I guess I was, huh? Seems like rain rain rain.

Danni said...

Yeah, perhaps, but so what. You can be negative if you want. It's your blog, right? :-) Anyway, I was just flicking you, um, well, you know.

frugalmom said...

Danni: Well, yes, yes I can. I can do whatever I want. Thanks for reminding me of that. Flick, Flick.

Danni said...

But you were being really negative. It was kind of a downer. Flicky flick flick

frugalmom said...

Danni: Blah, blah, bah. Downer, shmowner. Yoo have 50's....we are getting rain and 90's. Shove, shove.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yesterday we had 85 degrees...and wind.
Today we had 45 degrees...and wind...and rain...and sleet!

wah!!
So when do we finally get Spring around here?

So stop yer whining....flick, flick, flick! hehe