Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally

At long last.

I GOT MY BAG!

The original bag that I spoke about in my earlier post was actually sold when S
went to the Etsy shop to put in his order. So, what should Michelle do? The sweet, sweet person she is...she offered to make another one for me. Even in the midst of all her summer craft shows that she was so busily preparing for. Her and my S sent emails back and forth, conspiring!

The package actually came a few weeks ago, but of course, I was made to wait to open it. All that birthday protocol and crap! (And no, I didnt find any sympathy when I spoke to a friend. Whine, whine, whine, she said....you have to follow birthday rules, you cant open it early, blah, blah, blah) Fine.

So, hold on to your seats my friends...Drum roll, please.


Isnt it just lovely? Dont you just love it? No, you cant touch it. Stop. Dont put your dirty hands on it. Quit it.

Thank you so much Michelle. Can you tell I am in love with it?

8 comments:

Laura said...

Gasp!!! I LOVE it!! I want one! Who is this Michelle and how can I get one of my own?

Danni said...

My GOODNESS, are you STILL whining about having to WAIT for your BIRTHDAY presents?! Sheesh.
Thank goodness that bag didn't arrive in June - we never would have heard the end of it!
But, yes indeed...that bag is bee-yoo-ti-ful. Why, it's almost as purdy as the chicken bag Michelle sent me! :-)

Mim said...

Yay! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person.

sugarcreekstuff said...

I am so glad you love your bag. Thank you so much for the kind words. Happy Birthday.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

It really is precious! I love it too!

Happy B-day!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Michelle rocks! I love that you now have a llama bag, too!

Does that make us Llama Sisters? :D

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just LOVE Michelle?! She's the best! And what a beautiful bag, well worth the wait, I'd say. (Now no kissin' on that llama!;)

Christy said...

That is gorgeous! And Happy Birthday!