Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here chicky chicky

I went and hung out with Mim today. We had some lunch, played with the doggies, and THEN...I got to see the chicks.



They are about 3.5 weeks now, I think. And are they ever cute. You will see on her blog that she says I was a bad influence to the little darlings....I can show you proof otherwise. Look, I am the chicken whisperer. See the little dears over there in the corner? All cozy and sleepy like. I filled their bellies and sang them sweet songs and lulled them fast asleep.



I petted them real gentle like and made sure everyone got equal attention.



I would NEVER attempt to show a young, curious rooster that the grass is greener on the other side. NEVER would I do that.

2 comments:

Mim said...

Hmmm, you know you're not fooling anybody. I will agree that you tried to show equal attention to all, even the ones who didn't really want it. BTW, that salad was yummy, if I do say so myself. ;0)

Danni said...

Chicken whisperer, huh? Cool. I have absolutely no doubt those chicks loved you. You definitely need your own flock. Let's work on this. Meanwhile, I have to agree with Mim...you ARE a bad influence.