Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a peek

Yesterday we were given a little sneak peek into Spring. We had temps in the 60's and we saw skies like this well into the evening.


So, naturally, we had to go out and enjoy it.

We rode our bike.


We pushed along on our nifty little van type vehicle. (Can you believe this vehicle belonged to S when he was G's. age?)


J, not to be left out.


Here we are engaging in a little street racing....only, on the sidewalk. Thats much safer.


We had to make sure that all the diggin tools were up to par.


A little closer inspection was necessary for this particular tool it seems.


Quickly determining which receptacle will suit his overall digging needs.


All in all, it was a great time. See? He thinks so, too.



6 comments:

sugarcreekstuff said...

More cute kid pics. The one with J in the dump truck is hysterical!

Where is all your snow? Am I the only one still surrounded with piles of white?

Anonymous said...

Too cute, too cute. I'm with michelle...what'd you do... Send it all to Danni? Ummm...I'm telling!!

Mim said...

Love the "speed racers". And, right on, G. I'm ready to start digging too.

Farmer Jen said...

We have snow out here in California. Four inches dumped on us here at 3100 ft elevation two nights ago, with more predicted for tomorrow.

Very cute kid pics! I like seeing happy kids exploring their world.

Danni said...

Oh...I'm so envious of your warm weather and outdoor playtime. As I look out my window right now, the snow is coming down - big, fluffy, white flakes...
Sugarcreekstuff and Farmer Jen - you are not ALONE with the white stuff! :-)

GreyWolf said...

Tell "G" he can come to my place, I have lots of digging to do.