Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday night

Today is Thursday. On Thursdays, Grammy comes over for dinner.

Tonight after dinner there were manicures a plenty....


Oh. And one pedicure.


How pretty.


I totally take my polish off like this, too.


Except, unlike K, I actually look at what Im doing.


You dont think this could have gone on without G wanting in on the fun too, did you?

He chose blue for his toes.(He has exceptional taste if I do say so myself.)


And gold for his fingers.


And now we sit very, very patiently to wait till they are dry. This. Is. The. Hardest. Part.


But of course, leave it to Grammy to make the waiting go by so much faster by informing him that all he had to do was to blow on them.


And now his hands.


Wait. Lets test to see if they are really dry.


Take a little break.

Once more for good measure.

Clearly, he was very happy with the end result.


10 comments:

Farmer Jen said...

You crack me up. You have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Eric will be proud. ;)

Danni said...

Aw, that picture of your mama smiling makes ME smile. She looks like she's having a ball. If I were there, I'd totally be sitting on that counter doing my toes, too.
G. made excellent color choices, in my opinion. Aidan always went for the metallic-y colors, too, when he was G's age. :-)

warren said...

Oh no no no!!!! What are you doing to that boy?! Get him some burlap clothes or something to offset that cruelty you set upon him!

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

LOVE the picture of K removing the toe nail polish! I laughed out loud at that one. And that G is just too precious. I could just eat him right up. And he will SO love that you posted those pictures of his painted nails when he grows up. Be sure to point out he had really good taste in colors, though.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

K is so windy. I can't paint my own toenails anymore, because I can't SEE them.

Carla said...

Coolio! My littlest boy used to HAVE to have his nails painted when my DD and I did ours.

Lilla said...

What a hoot! Thursdays sound like fun nights at your house! Oh, to be young and so limber again....

sugarcreekstuff said...

That girl of yours is all legs!
G's toenails look great, he balances it out with that manly mustache in the last pic.

Egghead said...

Oh you make my day with those photos. I love that you have Grammy over each week. We do that as well. Your kids are so adorable! I dare you to pose like K.