Friday, January 19, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by gnightgirl.

1. What did you do in 2006 that you've never done before?


Have my eyebrows waxed

2. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes. Me

3. Did anyone close to you die?

No, thank goodness.

4. What countries did you visit?

For real, none.

5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?

I dont think there is anything I need.

6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory and why?

April 9. My third child's birth.

7. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Aside from delivering a baby, I had to have a root canal and a tooth pulled and then I got braces.

8. Who's behavior merited celebration?

My husband. For being the best dad ever.


9. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed?

I'll have to think on that.

10. Where did most of your money go?

Formula and diapers.


11. What did you get really excited about?

My son's birth and his siblings reaction to him.

12. Compared to this time last year, are you, a) happier or sadder, b) thinner or heavier, c) richer or poorer?

Happier thinner richer


13. What was your favorite TV show?

I love lots of shows....right now I think Ugly Betty. Oh wait, maybe House.


14. What was the best book you read?

Ever...I Capture the Castle. Recently, The Thirteenth Tale.

15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?

My dad.

16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?

Uhhh...don't really remember. I was 32.

17. What kept you sane?

Shawn and Mindy

18. What is one new thing you'd like to accomplish this year?

Take more pictures.

19. If you could do one thing this year and not get chastised by or for it, what would you do?

Dunno

20. If you could meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?

Dunno if I could choose just one!

I'm not really sure how this tagged thing works...do i just "tag" somebody I want? Then I choose
whiteredelectra.





No comments: