Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yummy yums of goodness

I have just recently found these:

Here is what they really look like in real life:

I am surprised that I was able to get a picture of them. I get them and then I turn around and they are all gone. The kids love them. We, the parents, love them. No, they are not organic. I know, I know, but it is pretty difficult to get organic citrus here in the rural Midwest. At any rate, they are magnificent. They are a little smaller than a clementine, but have the added bonus of being seedless. They are a little harder to peel. The rind seems to be thinner and more adhered to the actual fruit. The size of them, however, is perfect for the kids to throw in the lunch bag or for myself to toss in the diaper bag if I am out running errands.

Beware, tho, they are super juicy. Make sure you have a napkin handy!

No comments: