Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sick Babies

My head: Wake up. The baby is crying.

Me: Yes, I know. I'm getting up now. What time is it exactly?

My head: It's really early in the morning. Really early. So early that it is still dark out.

Me: Well, it really wouldn't matter if it was light or dark outside. I am a walking zombie at this point.

My head: Then why did you ask me?

Me: I dunno, just to say something I guess to make sure that I am really up and not just talking in my head.

My head: Thanks.

Me: Sure, no problem. Any time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there done that! I hope things get back to normal soon. Or at least as normal as they can be with three kids.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I know you just gave out Link Loveage, but you've been tagged as a thinking blogger. Go check mine, you'll see

(word verification is drnbibl..dern bible)