Monday, March 3, 2008

Kinda slow

Not too much to report here. Things have been kinda slow due to my youngest being under the weather. It seems like he has been with a cold since Christmas.

The spring like weather got us outdoors for a little while yesterday. Not too long tho since the youngest has a double ear infection he was not really up for a lot of playing.

My husband did some computer work for my step dad and was there for quite awhile. Imagine my surprise when S comes home and says that my step dad offered to barter instead of cash payment. I love that idea. Love it. So, for the work S did on his computer we are now the proud owners of this. Funny, since I was just looking at these a week or so ago. My brother and Ma have one and they really like them and rave about them. I was trying to justify the expense as well as the idea that we have virtually no room right now for something like that. So, I have to say the timing could not have been better. I cant wait to get in the new house and have some actual counter space so I can try it out. I am hoping it will be a a good way to get in lots of fruit and veggies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh,I have wanted one of those, too. Let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I've often wondered about those and if they are as good as they look on tv. Too bad about G's ears. This has been the worst winter ever for sickness around here. It probably has something to do with the 70 degree weather one day and 6 inches of snow two days later! I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

frugalmom said...

I will let you both know how it works out!