I got tagged by children in the corn for this meme.
Where was I ten years ago?
Let's see....I would have been 23. Man, that seems like forever ago. I would have had my first child by then. We would have been renting a tiny, super tiny 2 bdrm house. The kind where you can reach every single spot in your kitchen with barely having to turn around. It was a house that we had to share the driveway with the house next to us. The guy was always out drinking and I would have to wake him up at 4 in the morning to move his truck so I could get out of the driveway to get to work. I was working at a bakery then. Making cookies and decorating cakes. One of my most fave jobs ever.
Things on my to-do list today?
Play with the little guy, catch up on the laundry, try to stop eating all my kids' easter candy, and drive over to the new house to tell them where I want all my towel rods hung up. Exciting, I know.
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Hmmm....I would probably sell the house we just had built and find a nice piece of land that we could then have a farm on..animals and the whole deal. I would more than likely give lots of it to charities and other such things. Make sure that the kids were able to go to a school of their choosing when it was time for college.
What are 3 of my bad habits?
Just 3? I would say getting rid of stuff. I am always getting rid of something and then a couple weeks later the kids will ask me for it or my husband will and I have to say we dont have it anymore.
I like Nacho Cheese Doritos. No, I love Doritos. As healthy as I eat...I still love them. Especially with a big, cold glass of root beer.
Cleaning up as Shawn is cooking. I will come into the kitchen as he cooks and begin to follow after him and put things in the sink or the dishawasher...thinking that he is done with the item, when really he is not.
5 jobs I have had:
I dont know if I have had 5 jobs.
1. Manager at McDonald's
2. Manager at Subway
3. Bakery clerk
4. Person who makes coffee at Barnes and Noble(I Hated this job)
5. Had a job at a retail store, but never showed up.
5 things you dont know about me.
1. I dont like to arrive at the movie theatre late. In fact, I like to be quite early.
2. I dont like to cross traffic when I am driving. I will drive around the block to avoid doing that.
3. I like to put MandM's in with my popcorn. Salty and sweet.
4. I hate coffee.
5. When I was in grade school, one of my friends had this really great jacket she had just gotten. I asked my Ma for one and she said my jacket was just fine. I had one of those like plastic kinda jackets. You know you had one. Anyway, I took the scissors to it and then told my Ma that it got ripped when I was playing soccer. She was beside herself. I figured I was home free and would be getting the new coat in no time. Little did I know that she was gonna fix it up by using some duct tape. I was horrified. I had to walk around with it like that for quite some time. Many months later she surprised me with that new coat. She even sewed my initials on the collar with little buttons....I think she really knew the whole time and just wanted me to think about what I had done.
That's it. Play along if you want!
The Weekend Dish: 2/24/2018
1 day ago