Okay, so 4 score and seven years ago...Expat tagged me for this meme. I had very good intentions of fulfilling my meme duties. I really did. And then as life always does, it threw me a huge curve ball. Normally, I take most of them in stride. This one, however, really knocked me off my keester.
So, without further delay I will share with you all of my strangeness. Some of these things I am pretty sure I have mentioned before.
1. I despise the sound and feeling of an emery board upon my fingers and toes. The one and only time I went in for a pedicure(because everyone had said how great they were)I wanted to be done before it almost got started. The vibrating chair they put you in was no good either.
2. I have a strong aversion to used water. Like the water that sloshes out of swimming pools and collects on the deck and then you have to walk in it after other people's feet have touched it and the water that you use in the sink to wash your dirty dishes and the water that collects on the outside of glass. Okay, I gotta stop...it's grossing me out.
3. I love chocolate, especially dark. I don't love chocolate ice cream. In fact, I don't like it even.
4. The only way I could get my husband to ask me to marry him was if I made him a sandwich....Needless to say he never got the sandwich, but we did have a lovely wedding and almost 12 yrs later we are still very much in love.
5. I love toe socks. They make my toes feel all warm and toasty.
6. I am addicted to Carmex. I carry it on my person at all times. I just have to have it. I don't like dry lips. Just a minute, I gotta go get some. I am still in my jammies and I don't have any pockets to carry it.
7. So, you know how when you buy a set of silverware it comes with big forks and little forks? I am sure they each have a place, right? I am not sure what that is, but for me I always use the little one. The big one is just too big. The little one is just right for me. So, when we go to people's houses that actually use the forks the right way...my husband will give me both of his little ones in exchange for the bigger ones. Now that is true love.
The Weekend Dish: 10/21/2017
2 days ago