Hmmm....is a PMS crack inappropriate on this family blog? You may moderate this comment.
Ohh....I am so with you on this on. I have a SIL who's allergic to both chocolate and garlic.....can you imagine!! I'd be suicidal!
I'm actually stealing a bit of my son's Halloween Chocolate as I write this.I'll replace it later when I go to the store.Jillian
Gnightgirl: Totally appropriate.farm mom: I can not imagine. I am having withdrawals as I sit here thinking about it. Be Inspired Always: Thanks for stopping by. A bit of his candy...I take handfuls and hide it for later use. Just in case I need it. I may need it. I never know.
Post a Comment