Generally things get packed in here and then you take them someplace else. Usually this process is pretty painless. Unless you have a packing supervisor.....then things can get pretty tricky.
Things I never thought I would hear my husband say:
1. Are those jeans multifaceted?
2. Maybe you should wear a different cami with that top.
3. I dunno, its hard to choose btwn those shoes.
4. Your butt DOES look big in those. You should take the other pair. (okay, I made part of that up)
5. Make sure you leave room in the suitcase....you know, in case you want to bring anything extra back.
6. Make sure you dress in layers.....
8 hours ago