Friday, September 5, 2008

My secret

A little background music, please. Very nice, thank you.

With the upcoming reveal of my secret waiting just around the corner I have been giving serious thought to the idea that you, as my faithful readers, may not find this nearly as exciting and monumental as myself. Now, however insane that may seem to me....I understand and am totally respectful of the fact that your priorities may be a little askew.


I know that this adventure that I am about to embark upon will be quite memorable. I know there will be serious amounts of smiling and laughing and, since I happen to be a HUGE sap....maybe a few tears. Im not sure about that one, but even if there is, I wont tell. I have to keep SOMETHING to myself, right? I also know that the time will fly by because thats what normally happens when you are having a fantastic time. So, given that, I plan on enjoying every moment to the fullest. Even the moments that involve hard work and quite possibly, black olives.


Hint #10

It wasnt until recently that I was made aware that I would need these pret near the moment I arrived. (That whole thing about me enjoying hard work...that was all just for show.....really...Im not really a good worker. Im not. I tend to whine and carry on....and ask for more than my fair share of breaks.....)I do have to say tho, that these are really good for many tasks. Gardening, yard work, chicken wire, moving bales of hay......

5 comments:

Danni said...

I *love* black olives.
Nice gloves. I have to get hay tomorrow. You should come and help me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcee, Brian and I guess that you are going a Llama ranch. You will be extremely happy but you will have to be put to work once you get there. Are we even close? Kelly

sugarcreekstuff said...

If you are going to be doing hardwork, you'd better not wear that beautiful raincoat. I have a ton of crappy old coats if you want to trade.

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

You are going to built a Habitat house in Italy?

Mim said...

I agree with Danni, black olives, yummm!